Are you fed up of working away and long hours?
We have an exciting new opportunity to work with an award winning property services company, who are currently looking for a Void Supervisor due to continued growth. They are looking for a driven individual, who has both proven experience and the ambition to progress and grow with the company.
Our client specialise in testing and maintenance on thousands of projects nationwide, they currently have several large social housing contracts, along with partnerships with landlords, local authorities and private sector companies. Being a market leader they pride themselves in investing in people and creating the best working environments for their teams.
- Supervise sites of void properties in getting them up to standard.
- Use a schedule of rates in order to price works needed on small and large sites.
- Put together works plan to make sure the correct work is completed in the correct time periods.
- Deal with enquiries from customers.
- Attend routine site visits throughout the projects to ensure quality and check progress.
- Quantify and order materials for onsite trades to carry out works.
- Assist with implementation of H & S procedures.
- Liaise with tenants & customers on works been carried out, commencement & completion.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout all works.
- Prepare documentation and drawings of works where necessary.
- Speak with tenants and customers to make sure they are happy with works carried out.
You will need:
- To be commercially minded.
- Previous experience on managing multiple projects at one time.
- Technical knowledge within given trade.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to train and develop individuals.
- Willingness to operate out of hours if needed.
In return your will get Crica £27000.
This is great opportunity for the right candidate who wants to progress with a rapidly growing business. If you are keen to get stuck on and get rewarded for doing so then apply now!
To apply for this position please call Jenny on 01709 820 102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org