We have an exciting new opportunity to work with our client who are the leading Repair Centres in Europe, repairing high end customer products for the largest high street retailer in the country. They are currently looking for a Team Manager to lead and develop a team of repair engineers within a Repair Centre
They are currently looking for a Team Manager to work from their Newark base who will help to drive performance and help push KPI’s and who will be contribute to the team work ethos they have as a business. You will ensure that customer service is always delivered to the highest standards.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- To adhere to targets and a predetermined quality standard of all repairs.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic target driven environment, responding to individual customer needs and requirements.
- To lead and develop a team of 30 repair engineers.
- Lead and inspire a team, performing to required business standards, putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Communicate with the Customer Repair Centre team ensuring all relevant information is briefed to front line colleagues.
- Ensure all documentation and system processes are carried out correctly and efficiently.
- Support the delivery of Customer Repair Centre KPI’s.
- Ensure people resources are allocated and utilised effectively, completing agreed tasks in expected timescales.
- Provide regular and consistent feedback on performance and support the development of others.
- Contribute to a site environment that encourages colleague performance and engagement.
- Ensure that all activities at the Customer Repair Centre are carried out in accordance with appropriate legislation, company security, health and safety policies and procedures.
- Resolution of customer escalations.
- To actively support and encourage the CSCSA.
- Liaise daily with other First Line Managers across Campus to maximise effectiveness and efficiency across site.
You will need to have:
- Knowledge of policy and legislation to ensure compliance.
- Communication skills
- People management skills to drive team performance and development
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Understanding of people management processes.
- Diagnostic skills.
- Experience of working in a distribution environment.
In return the company offer:
- Competitive Salary £28,500K
- Bonus 10% annual
- Company Pension after qualifying period
- Excellent training and support
To apply for this position please call Claire on 01709 820 102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org