Are you customer focused and enjoy speaking to people on the phone? Do you love working as part of a team? Would you like the chance to earn a good starting wage and receive ongoing training with the opportunity for career progression? If so read on….
We have a number of fantastic opportunities to join a dynamic and expanding business within the gas industry, based in Bolton, our client is recruiting for a number of telephone advisors.
- Contact customers with the aim to book appointments to fit new SMART meters
- Handle the customer service queries received at our call centre
- Proactively communicate with your allocated engineers to ensure they are aware of any specific requirements
- Follow the abort process to ensure that any incomplete jobs are rescheduled and can be completed
- Follow all agreed processes to encourage a consistent approach to all tasks
- Work closely with your Support Team Leader to deliver fair customer outcomes
- Submit accurate and timely reports to your Operations Team Leader as required
- Work closely with other Operations functions and Team Leaders to share best practice
- Continually strive to achieve performance targets and delivering great customer interactions
- Positively engage with monthly performance reviews, coaching, feedback and any other developmental opportunities to ensure continual improvement
- Build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues in the office and across the business
- Seek to continually improve the way in which we work
- Deliver excellent customer service to our customers and clients
- Strive to deliver the future of smart energy in line with our company vision and values
- Call Centre Experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient and concise communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a high performing team
- Natural ability to problem solve and will be able to react and resolve back office issues in an ever-changing landscape
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst constantly considering opportunity for improvement and development
- Confident IT ability
The positions are on a permanent basis.
The working hours are Monday – Friday between 8am and 8pm on a rota basis, Saturdays are 1 in 3 working 9am-5pm.
In return the company offer full training, a good starting salary of £18,720 plus bonus with 28 holiday days per year which will increase with every year’s service up to 5 extra days.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate season ticket travel
- Automatic enrolment into the Company Stakeholder Pension Scheme (will commence following 3 months employment)
- Eligibility to join the Share Incentive Plan following 6 months employment
- We also have you covered with Life Insurance where your next of kin will receive 4 times your annual salary
Registrations and interviews are held every week at the clients site in Bolton, get in touch today to book your slot.
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Faye on 01709 820102