Site Supervisor – Groundworks
Multitask Personnel are working alongside an Environmental management company who offer an arboriculture, landscaping maintenance and tree consultancy services across the UK. They offer an array of expert services including tree surgery, arboriculture consultancy, landscaping, rope access, vegetation clearance and ecological mitigation and ecology and the control of invasive and noxious weeds.
The position is to work as a member of the team and direct activities of one or more team members at a job site ensuring that all paperwork is completed to company policy.
The Duties will include but not limited to:
- You will be based from the yard in Redditch and travelling to the working sites
- Managing different sites for the duration of the contract
- Open to assisting the team when needed
To be successful you will have:
- Experience working within Environmental Services
- Knowledge of Groundworks e.g. drainage
The company offers:
- Permanent role with a competitive package
- Local work
- Opportunity for career progression
For more information please apply via the link or send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org