We have an exciting new opportunity to work with an industry leader, who are looking for a service delivery manager to join their energy efficiency team based in the Cardiff office.
Our client are a rapidly growing organization within the Gas, Electric, energy & smart metering industry who are looking for a dynamic individual to manage their team, the service delivery manager is key to the operational delivery within the business.
You will be responsible for the industrial and commercial electricity department. You will ensure the team deliver on performance and quality standards across the I&C activities’, this includes work scheduling, customer contact and implementation of changes to procedures to optimise engineer productivity.
- Day to day responsibility of planning and scheduling team
- Manage a wide range of stakeholders including client, end customers, internal operational teams and sub-contractors
- Manage people and set expectations
- Develop and maintain effective end to end work scheduling through to completion
- Completion of insight and performance analysis
- Establish and build relationships & influence workers to deliver the required outputs
- Identify opportunities with commercial drivers, operational requirements and client experience in mind
- Develop close working relationship with all stake holders
- Work closely with other head of departments to deliver internal operations
- Develop report to track key performance indicators
- Implement and develop business processes to meet requirements
You will need:
- The ability to take ownership, motivate and lead promoting the company vision
- UK driving licence
- Ability to use multiply sector based systems
- To be a great communicator both internally and externally to clients
- Be commercially minded and have a good business awareness
- Experience in a similar role with transferable skills
- Salary £26K - £29K DOE
- Opportunity to join a well establish but rapidly growing business
- Opportunity for progression for the right candidate
This opportunity is not one to miss as you will be joining a business that are leaders in an industry that is growing rapidly. With the growth expected to soar in the coming months now is the right time to join if you are looking to progress you career and grow with a business that really cares about their customer base.
To apply please call on 01709 820 102 or email email@example.com