Multitask Personnel are working with a leading facilities and property management company within the UK. They specialise in the fabric, mechanical and electrical upkeep of commercial buildings and licenced premises. With their own in house facilities team of engineers, trade workers and support staff they provide reactive and proactive maintenance throughout the sector.
We are currently working with them to recruit a Scheduler to be based out of their Sheffield office on a permanent basis.
You will be a key point of contact for engineers and efficiently plan and co-ordinate their workload, and will manage and plan reactive and planned maintenance within your set area.
- Work within client SLA’s including budgets and rates.
- Plan/co-ordinate/allocate engineer workload.
- Ensure engineer skills and experience are matched correctly to work load.
- Liaise with client sites and record access arrangements.
- Escalate access issues or problems.
- Update client portals and internal systems.
- Providing real time approval of engineer timesheets.
- Co-ordinate the life cycle of works in progress, reports, checking worksheets, parts orders, budgets and client orders to ensure the clients’ invoice can be processed efficiently.
- Request budget uplifts.
- Provide support to engineers on process issues including IT and PDA.
- General admiration support – data input, email management, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Provide work-in-progress updates to internal and external customers.
- Manage engineer holidays to ensure adequate cover at all times, Report absence/holidays to payroll.
- Assist in managing the engineer OOH call out rota.
- Participate on the out of hours call out rota when it is your turn to do so defined by the current rota schedule.
You will need:
- Good communication skills (written & verbal).
- Proven customer services skills.
- Be able to manage own workload with minimum supervision.
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Attention to detail – job requires being accurate in interpreting and.
- To have commitment to serving clients at the highest level.
- Permanent position with reputable long standing and expanding business
- Mon – Fri 40 hrs
- Between 7am – 5pm (Flexible)
- Call out rota 1 in every 5 weeks (Until 10pm)
- £21K DOE