Multitask Personnel are proudly working with one of our multi-disciplined clients across Mechanical, Electrical, Data and AV. We are recruiting for an Mechanical and Electrical bias Procurement Coordinator at their site in Beighton, Sheffield.
The role is to oversee supply chain of M&E products throughout the business and will support multiple departments from tender support to supplier liaison and subcontract packages and labour
- Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Liaising with estimating colleagues for guidance on tenders required and liaising with suppliers where appropriate.
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers on new innovations and product updates.
- Attending meetings and taking minutes and using them as reference for the future.
- Identifying potential new suppliers, building and maintaining good relationships with them.
- Producing reports and statistics indicating purchasing trends and maximising buying opportunities.
- Ensuring suppliers are aware of our business objectives, current and future.
- Raising purchase orders for elements of purchasing across all areas of the business, not limited to M&E.
- Obtaining approvals where relevant and in line with company purchasing policy
- Checking order confirmation detail (part codes, prices, quantity, delivery addresses) and correcting if necessary
- Checking values on order confirmations to ensure that no issues are encountered throughout the finance functions
- Control the hiring of plant and monitor product quality and service levels from all suppliers and noting any issues on PICS
- Checking accuracy of information on requisitions before placing orders with suppliers
- Ensuring orders have been received by suppliers and that goods can be delivered on time
- Passing key information onto relevant third parties and colleagues as and when necessary
- Attending meetings when required to do so, in order to look for continuous improvement
- Uploading new M&E products onto the in house system and maintain accuracy of the existing list of inventory including but not limited to fit rates and nett prices
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good administration skills;
- Respect the importance of confidentiality,
- Good organising skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong database, spreadsheet, word processing and Excel skills.
- A high level of numeracy
This is a permanent, full-time role working 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri
Salary IRO £25K-£30K DOE
For more details, please contact Faye on 01709 820102 or email email@example.com