Plumber - Liverpool
Location: Greater Manchester.
Role - Plumber
Contracting - Long term contracting
We are working with a specialist client providing Plumbing services, repairs, and emergency call out to domestic and commercial properties.
Due to growth, they are now looking to recruit Domestic plumbers on a long term contracting basis.
You will demonstrate strong customer service skills and have experience dealing with the general public in a service environment. Working in and around the Merseyside area you will be routed each day in advance for all types of plumbing services and maintenance work.
Locations to cover - Merseyside area (routed daily within residential areas)
About the Role
- Domestic Callout, Services & Repairs experience in radiators, Installs, fault finding and yearly maintenance works.
- Repairs with toilets, taps, ball floats, radiator valves, pipework and trace & access i.e., cutting out ceilings and lifting floorboards (Essential)
- Candidates ideally should have good experience with changing pumps, zone valves and clearing blocked H sections.
- NVQ Level 2&3 Plumbing or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Own Van and tools required ( FUEL CARD PROVIDED)
- Power Flush - Desirable
In return the company will offer a competitive salary based on experience, ID, Uniform & FUEL CARD
For further information please contact Beth on 01709 820102 or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org