Do you have previous customer service experience? Do you have excellent admin and telephone skills? Are you seeking a new role within an established and reputable business? If so read on…
Our client are a gas, electric and smart meter specialist company based in Glasgow, we’re working closely with them to recruit an Operation Support Planner to work in their Industrial and Commercial Meter department. The role is initially on a temporary basis.
They are a growing company with fantastic opportunities for progression.
Duties will include:
- Making outbound calls to current industrial and commercial clients to book appointments for gas meter exchanges and upgrades
- Updating information onto in-house computer system
- Checking and managing engineer’s availability
- Data inputting
- Carrying out all administration duties
The ideal candidate needs to:
- Be confident on the phone and with all Microsoft packages
- Have a good rapport with customers
- Be able to adapt and learn quickly
- Be able to overcome objections in a professional manner
- Enjoy working to and exceeding monthly targets
- Be eager to learn and want to succeed
Desirable but not mandatory:
- Call centre experience
- Gas Industry background
The starting salary is £19,300.44
Hours are between 8am to 8pm Mon-Fri, this will be on a rota basis on an 8hrs per day shift.
Based on current Covid restrictions the role may be working from home after the initial training, but will be based at the office in Glasgow as soon as is deemed safe to do so
If you have a hardworking attitude and think you would suit this position please click the link to apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org