Multitask Personnel are working with a leading specialist in electric vehicle charging points, based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
Their team of engineers operate across the country, installing charging units for both domestic and commercial properties at affordable and competitive prices.
Due to expansion we are looking to recruit an Operation Support Assistant to join their team at their Doncaster office (DN4), from here they manage a team of EV Charge Point engineers across the UK.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinating engineers effectively to achieve maximum output.
- Managing job status via telephone and email
- Investigate all aborted jobs
- Reporting directly to the Team Leader to achieve operational efficiency and maintenance of KPIS.
- Effectively dealing with any queries , handling and resolving customer complaints
- Escalating any issues to the operations manager to achieve job completion
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability
- Computer Literate, I.T skills, experience with excel/word/ CRM
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage workloads and priorities
- Keen attention to detail, working accurately under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a similar engineer role with good geographical knowledge
- Electrical knowledge
- Customer service experience.
- Salary: £19k per year
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
- Parking available on site
To apply for this role please send a CV to f,firstname.lastname@example.org or call Faye on 01709 820102