Multitask Personnel are working with a leading UK Smart Metering Organisation. Operating on a third-party basis they supply install and maintain smart meters on behalf of energy suppliers. Due to expansion we are looking to recruit experienced professionals to join the team at their Doncaser office, from here they run a team of over 150 engineers across the South of the UK. This will initially be on a temporary basis but could lead to a permanent role for the right person
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Reporting directly to the Team Leader and Field Operations, working to achieve operational efficiency and maintenance of KPIS.
- Ensuring effective communication via phone and email with engineers, management and suppliers.
- Answering enquiries for the regional areas within a reasonable time frame
- Submitting accurate and timely reports as required
- Effectively dealing with any queries , handling and resolving customer complaints
- Adhering to company polices in relation to Health, Safety and Welfare of yourself and others
- Planning allocation of the installations with engineers
- Coordinating engineers effectively to achieve maximum output.
- Monitoring live tracker to ensure engineers are on target with daily schedule
- Managing job status via online system
- Investigate all aborted jobs to ensure they are genuine
- Escalating any issues to the operations manager to achieve job completion
- Managing on the day emergency call outs and priority work within SLA’S,
- Customer driven attitude.
- Commitment to a satisfactory customer journey
- Resilient and confident character, with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability
- Computer Literate, I.T skills, experience with excel/word/ CRM
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage workloads and priorities
- Keen attention to detail, working accurately under pressure
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a similar engineer/ logistics role with good geographical knowledge
- Customer service experience.
- Salary: £9.30 per hour
- Monday – Friday 08:00am – 4:30pm with 30 minute lunch
- Overtime options available working out of hours and weekends
This role is initially on a temporary basis with scope to become permanent for the right candidate.
After 2 weeks training for successful candidates the role will be working from home with a return to working back in the office when government advice deems it safe to do so.
To apply for this role please send a CV to email@example.com or call Faye on 01709 820102