ROLE Office Administrator
CONTRACT Temp - Perm
SALARY £13.50 PH
HOURS 30Hours Per Week - MON - FRI - 8.30am - 3.00pm
Are you an Office Administrator seeking a new position within an established and reputable business based in Sheffield?
Do you have experience using Excel spreadsheets and other Microsoft packages ?
Are you available to work 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday? If so, read on... Our Sheffield based client are the UK'S leading independent electronic CCTV repair company, at the forefront of providing first class repair solutions for the professional CCTV industry. We are working with them to recruit an Office Administrator to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will need to be able to work on their own initiative and be comfortable multitasking.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
Dealing with clients over the phone and by email in a professional manner.
• Booking jobs in on the company system and progressing through to invoice.
• Manage client's Contractor Portal, accepting jobs, distributing jobs to Engineers, keeping accurate Excel spreadsheets of job progression through to invoice, closing down jobs as completed.
• Small Works Projects - liaising with the Operations Director on a daily basis, ordering parts for projects, arranging travel and accommodation as necessary.
• Manage on-site work to be assigned to Engineers.
• Liaise with on-site Engineers daily.
• Process Engineer's Time Sheets and Completion Certificates.
• Assist Suppliers with any queries.
• Inputting data onto various Excel spreadsheets
. • Scanning, filing & photocopying documents.
• Other ad-hoc duties required for the role.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
• Good IT skills especially Excel. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills.
• Good spoken and written communication.
• Respect for confidential information.
• Team working.
• Professional attitude and appearance as dealing with blue-chip clients.
For more information on this role , please call Beth on 07710 390926 alternatively , send your cv to B.Childs@multitaskpersonnel.co.uk