Permanent, 37.5 hours
Salary IRO £40K DOE
Multitask Personnel have a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Qualified Supervisor to work alongside one of the UK’s leading multi-disciplined service provider based in Sheffield. Offering a coordinated package of mechanical, electrical, data/IT services and facilities management solutions.
As NICEIC Supervisor you will be working company’s management teams, administrators and engineering teams and liaise with external bodies. Ensuring that the business complies with all aspects of NICEIC accreditation or other registration bodies, you will also provide any technical support as required and have contact with customers across the contract portfolio.
- To advise engineers and the management team on any technical / electrical matters; typically NICEIC requirements on projects, planned maintenance and reactive jobs.
- Inspect Electrical installations carried out by the business to ensure full compliance with the IET Wiring Regulations BS7671 and that of the NICEIC requirements and standards.
- Inspect Electrical certification issued by engineers within the business and that of other sub-contractors to ensure full compliance with NICEIC
- Completing the Minor Works and Installation Certificates on completion of any electrical installations or alterations.
- To provide technical support and assistance in all aspects of Electrical Work
- To carry out post audits of other engineers electrical work, both directs and subcontractor partners as required
- Monitor compliance in relation to engineers electrical test equipment
- Submit reports on compliance status and actions required and ensure any changes in legislation are relayed to senior management
- Training of engineers and that can be delivered across the business.
This list is not meant to be an exhaustive.
- Extensive experience in both Commercial and Industrial environments
- NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation Apprentice trained or above
- IET Wiring Regulations, 18th Edition, BS 7671: 2018 (Electrical Regulations)
- Electrical Inspection and Testing C&G 2391-52 or equivalent (or be willing to complete this within 6 months of appointment)
- Ideally, previous NICEIC QS Experience.
- Full British driving license
- Management and interpersonal skills, along with influencing skills
- Problem solving and decision making.
- PC Literate with Microsoft office software packages; Design Package familiarity with ability to undertake for small works e.g. single circuit cable calculation (Training will be given)
To apply for this great opportunity please call 01709 820102 and speak with Laura