Multitask are working with a client based in Rotherham, due to rapid growth they are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Plumber to join the team in the Newcastle area, you will be required to carry out repairs and maintenance to properties in your local area.
The role involves carrying out Social Housing Repairs and Maintenance works in occupied and void properties. Ensuring all work is undertaken to a high standard aiming for 'First time Fix' on all jobs whilst remaining within budget.
As well as your core trade you will be expected to basic Carpentry, and patch plastering to enable you to complete all parts of a job.
- NVQ 2+3
- Certificates: C&G 6089, C&G L2 & L3, C&G 6129 or equivalent
- Previous experience on social housing contracts
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good communication
- Unvented Hot Water Certificate
- Water Regulations Certificate
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Pension scheme, life assurance, discounted private medical cover (depending on role and qualifying period)
- Opportunity to develop your career
Our client are passionate about developing their workers and working together to create a great working relationship. They are committed to progression within and do their best to help every worker.
If you would be interested in this position please call Amie on 01709 820102 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org