Are you a Multi-skilled Builder seeking a permanent position within an established, reputable and growing business?...
We are recruiting on behalf of our Sheffield based client, an expanding property maintenance company who specialise in the fabric, mechanical and electrical maintenance of licenced pub and restaurant chains nationwide, for a multi-skilled builder within the North East.
This is a mobile position working throughout Newcastle and the North East area attending planned maintenance, repairs and reactive call outs to commercial clients within the retail/leisure sector.
The position will involve:
- Undertake building related maintenance tasks
- Participate in the out of hours call out rota
- Undertake other small scale construction related repairs like lay brick/stone, plaster, concreate, tile, cold plumbing
The ideal candidate must have:
- Craft or NVQ qualified in relevant discipline - desirable
- Proven multi-skilled competency
- CSCS card holder – desirable
- Must be willing to work at height
- A good understanding of Health & Safety procedures
- Clear communicator both oral and written
- A customer focused approach.
- Committed, reliable and flexible
- Driving licence
In return, the company offer:
- Full time permanent position
- Company Vehicle + fuel card
- Company pension (after qualifying period)
- 21 holidays per year + bank holidays
- Flexible 40 Hours per week + uncapped overtime
- Call out rota – to be advised.
To apply for this role and arrange a confidential chat with the employer, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to speak to Beth on 01709 820102/ 07710390926.