Do you have Marketing / Events experience?
Are you looking for an exciting new role with a renowned and reputable global business?
Multitask Personnel are currently recruiting for a leading global provider within the events and commercial sector. Providing key infrastructure at some of the most prestigious UK events, they also deliver long term rental and sales solutions in to the commercial sector.
Our client is now looking for an experienced executive to assist their current team in developing and delivering the Uk’s marketing and communications plan
Main Duties Include:-
· Monitor and update Social Media Channels – proactively generating content to engage with current followers and to grow new followers.
· Responsible for coordinating the delivery of the UK marketing strategy, in order to meet key business objectives.
· Oversee the UK marketing budget, ensuring the effective use of spend and maximising ROI.
· Monitor ROI of digital marketing activity and provide monthly report for the management meeting, using Google Analytics
· Work with the sales and delivery teams to update website
· Manage UK database communication strategy, liaising with existing customers and building the database, increasing its effectiveness as a marketing tool.
· Manage the approval process of all brand marketing material.
· Coordination of marketing presence on events to ensure branding and messages are relevant and efficiently communicated duties as and when required.
Knowledge and Skills
· Preferably a relevant Marketing or Business degree
· ‘Hands-on’ marketing experience including the management of social media channels and digital media budgets.
· Knowledge and experience of using Google analytics would be an advantage but not essential.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
· Good copywriting skills.
· A flexible approach to work and working hours.
In return you will:-
· Be working for a leading global company
· Be offered a competitive salary
· Receive a free gym membership
· Have 25 days holiday per annum
· Have the opportunity to develop, and be recognised for your achievements.
This is a full time permanent position, Salary is £25,000 - £27,000 DOE
For further information or to apply for this position please call Carly on 01709 820102 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org