My Client are a privately owned investment business that has seen tremendous growth in the last 12 months, they buy well established businesses in the UK and US.
They currently have 4 businesses within their investment portfolio, with further acquisitions planned for the last Qtr of 2020 and beyond.
They are looking for a Proactive, driven and commercially astute accountant that is looking to work in a fast paced and exciting environment.
As a business they are very entrepreneurial in their approach and it will require you to think on your feet and solve problems, you will be working along side the investment team and based out of their new office in the Doncaster area.
They support their team from the ground up and as such they are open to the right person not only working within their portfolio of companies but working within their advisory side and building further clients thought a hybrid partnership model, in which you would get a great base salary plus upside by building a business too with their support.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for all businesses.
- Provide accurate analytical and financial reporting and identify and report opportunities.
- Prepare statutory accounts
- Ensuring strong financial controls and governance are in place
- Support projects around continuous improvement of accounting processes and controls
- Key point of contact for technical accounting queries for all businesses
- Build Forecast models
- Involvement in M&A activity
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience required:
- Fully qualified chartered accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong technical financial accounting skills with 2+ years practical experience
- Detailed knowledge of statutory regulation and controls
- Excellent communicator and strong team player
- Proactive, self starter with proven ability to problem solve
Their investments are in Construction & Medical services.
They have a business in the US and any understanding of US accounting practices would be advantageous.
What's on Offer:
£35 - 47k salary plus additional earnings from building client base.
For more information please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07718402628 and ask for Stewart McGrath