Multitask Personnel are working with a construction company within South Yorkshire who are looking to expand their current team of fitters. Having over 15 years’ experience in the installation of Joinery and Kitchen projects who offer a high-end solution to any of the projects.
As part of the planned works team, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of kitchen refurbishments and installs within both occupied and unoccupied properties.
This will include
- The removal of kitchen units
- Alterations to plumbing work
- Preparation work to ceiling walls and floors
- You will work from a detailed plan to install new kitchen units, work tops
- Tile all necessary areas
- Laying of floor tiles
- Preparation including filling and sanding ready for decoration.
- Experience as a Kitchen Fitter / Carpenter
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Excellent Customer Service skills both internally and externally
- You will need to be able to work alone or as part of a team, supporting your colleagues when necessary
- Ability to work with plans /detailed drawings
- Minimum qualification NVQ level 2
Contract: Full time, permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday overtime optional
Benefits: 20 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
For information please contact Beth on 07710390926 or email your details over to firstname.lastname@example.org