We have an exciting new opportunity! To work with an industry leader, who are looking for a Head Campaign Management within their data and IT team working from their Bolton base.
Our client are a rapidly growing organization within the Gas, Electric, energy & smart metering industry who are looking for a dynamic individual to head the campaign management team, this team look after the setting of customer campaigns, collate and analyse the data, and overall as you will head this team you will manage customer accounts to ensure the smooth running from start to finish. You will suggest improvement where needed on campaigns and deliver appropriately to the customer.
- Managing a team of 8 to 10 FTE and ensuring they are delivering against all objectives
- Conducting deep dive analysis into key issues affecting performance
- Forecasting staffing requirements, bookings and meters
- Scheduling and resource planning to support the contact centre
- Preparing and delivering presentations to external suppliers
- Implementing and managing process controls to comply with regulatory requirements
- Implementation of regular campaigns to support both client objectives
- Responsibility for managing the delivery of MI & BI for client reporting requirements, internal management, and daily operational reporting requirements.
- Deliver with confidence the best approach for improvements.
- Support in development, monitoring, maintenance, upgrading and support of all Contact Centre specific IT Systems.
- Look after Data Management & Analysis
You will have:
- An analytical way of thinking
- Great communication and decision making skills
- Ability to adapt and implement structures where needed
- Experience within a similar environment
- Salary of £55K - £60K DOE
- Opportunity to join a market leader that is constantly growing
This opportunity is not one to miss as you will be joining a business that are leaders in an industry that is growing rapidly. With the growth expected to sore in the coming months now is the right time to join if you are looking to progress you career and grow with a business that really cares about their customer base.
To apply please call Jenny on 01709 820 102 or email email@example.com