Our client is a well-established Mechanical and Electrical building services contractor who dominate in their sector. Due to new measures been introduced within the business and continued growth they are looking for a H&S/Compliance Administrator.
You will be working closely with the H&S Director, to implement and manage new processes, procedures, reports. You will ensure that through the good management of documentation, information will be stored correctly and available when needed.
- Work closely with Health & Safety / Compliance Director
- Helping with the integration of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Help with the upgrade from operating under ISO 18001 to ISO 45001
- Produce weekly and monthly H&S reports
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative, autonomy and administration skills
- Produce letters, memos, reports, and statistics
- Creation and maintenance of records, databases
- Support management with all administrative duties
- Help to ensure compliance with standards are documented correctly
- Help to ensure H&S compliance documents are kept up to date stored correctly and are readily available.
- Help implement and integrate new systems and processes
You will need:
- Previous experience within a H&S or Compliance Admin position
- 2+ years’ experience within a similar role
- Analytical and methodical way of thinking
- Organisational skills
- Microsoft Suite knowledge on all programmes and ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Industry knowledge or experience desirable but essential
- Ability to notice where operational improvements can be made
- Salary IRO £21K – £25K Pro Rata
- Monday to Friday
- 8:30-5:00 (Friday early finish)
- Industry standard holiday
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader who has great proven growth
To apply for this position please email your CV to amie at email@example.com or call 01709 820 102.