Multi Task Personnel are excited to be working with one of the largest repair gas servicing companies in the UK, who have grown their service through a reputation of excellent customer service, understanding what customers need and fulfilling their requirements.
Exciting opportunities have opened for Gas Service Engineers to join their Team across the North West areas, which are expanding through increased job levels across the country.
Your role will be a busy one delivering high-quality services to our residential customers (Social housing) whilst minimising disruption where possible. You will take a proactive approach to health and safety, creating a safe environment for all and be responsible for the service and/or repair of gas appliances and controls.
You will also be responsible for -
- Compliance with contractual procedures, statutory regulations and internal processes
- Maintaining personal productivity in line with the business requirements
- Being an ambassador of our brand as well as identifying business opportunities where possible
- Ensuring all company property is safeguarded, maintained and returned
We are looking for experienced Gas Service Engineers who can work as part of a team.
Essential qualifications needed are CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 along with CENWAT or CEN1 and CPA1 along with previous experience in servicing and/or repair of gas appliances and controls. You should also be able to work well within teams and be comfortable taking sole ownership of the jobs allocated to you.
You must hold a full UK driver’s license with no more than 6 points.
In return they offer a competitive package of £18 - £19 per service (DOE)
- Van, uniform, fuel card, PDA and mobile phone.
- Work until March
- Paid weekly every Friday (Week in arrears)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 14 services per day offered as a minimum.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please email your CV to email@example.com and we shall get back to you.