Are you seeking a permanent position within an established and reputable business based in Cardiff? Have you worked in a back office support role? Can you think on your feet?
Our client are a gas, electric and smart meter specialist company in Cardiff, we are working closely with them to recruit a Field Services Coordinator
They are a growing company with fantastic opportunity for progression, you will act as a point of escalation when a meter engineer experiences on site issues as well as dealing with sub-contractors and external customers.
Duties will include:
- Schedule work for field Engineers & sub-contractors to ensure their working day is efficient as possible.
- Ensure all outage, permit and access requirements are in place for each job.
- Pick up and action requests sent via the company’s internal mailbox.
- Prioritise work based on contractual agreements.
- Identify any issues and raise to Field Services Manager.
- Provide support to all field Engineers and sub-contractors, if necessary, offering solutions to ensure completion of jobs.
- Ensure all information is passed through to the engineers to enable the work to proceed.
- Maintain internal databases and systems.
- Ensure departmental targets are hit by scheduling enough chargeable work per engineer.
- Ensure sales and costs are updated for each job to secure profit on each job.
- Liaise with other colleagues in the department to ensure optimum service delivery.
- Liaise with customers regarding engineer availability, appointments and access.
- Prepare reports as requested by management.
- Handling of ad-hoc queries from engineers, customers, and other teams.
The ideal candidate needs to:
- Be confident on the phone and with all Microsoft packages
- Be able to adapt and learn quickly
- Be able to overcome objections in a professional manner
- Be eager to learn and want to succeed
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Work well as part of a growing team
Desirable but not mandatory:
- Call centre experience
- Gas Industry background
The starting salary is Salary is £17,550 - £19,247
Working Monday – Friday between the hours of 8am-4.30pm.
If you have a hardworking attitude and think you would suit this position call Faye on 01709 820 102 or send your CV to email@example.com