Are you an experienced Project Administrator looking for an exciting new role? Are your administration and organisational skills second to none? Would you like the chance to earn a good starting wage and the opportunity for career progression? If so, read on….
Our client is a market leading multi utility service provider throughout the UK, due to continued growth, development, and investment they are seeking an EV Project Co-ordinator to join the team in Sheffield.
You will be working on an exciting project which is part of the Electric Vehicle charging for commercial businesses. The role requirement includes management of all administration tasks for the project including updating the system with project progress, tracking, management, and client quotation.
Duties will include:
- Maintain relationships with customers
- Keeping all parties within the process updated
- Raise projects & Maintenance through the group Data Base
- Management of expiry dates & extensions if applicable
- Estimating / completion of the costing sheets
- Processing of Quote Acceptances & Liaison with finance
- Work closely and effectively with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Able to understand technical documents, specifications, and drawings
- Able to organise and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Ability to put together quotes
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent Customer Service / Management of client expectations
- Has good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation, Regulations
- Opportunity to work for a market leading business
- Opportunity for progression
- Based in Sheffield
- Salary IRO £20k Pro Rata
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call our office on 01709 820 102