Location: South Yorkshire
Estimator - Facades
- Min. 5 Years Estimating Experience within the fenestration industry, knowledge of glazed and built-up-wall facades essential.
- Ensuring all tender enquiries are responded to within the required period,
- Related degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or similar
- Distribute responsibilities according to time available throughout the bid team,
- Scrutinize ER’s (specifications, drawings, and other documentation) and prepare project specific material, time, equipment, and labour analysis in response to ER’s; coordinate with commercial department, project managers, design team and engineers to provide a fully developed tender response,
- Visit site(s) as necessary to record information regarding arrangements for execution of the works,
- Consult and maintain dialogue with Clients with regards to their requirements,
- Confer with Clients and Operatives on changes to the cost estimates,
- Prepare information used by management for purposes such as planning, organising, and scheduling works,
- Provide accurate information for development of on-going project cost and expenditure statements,
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems for all projects,
- Provide all required information for project hand over to the Project Manager.
Superb package on offer for the right candidate, so for more info and a chat please email Stewart to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01709 820102