Electrician - Salford
Location: Greater Manchester.
- Electricians – Salford
- Basic 35K - OTE – 40K Plus
- Permanent Work Available
- 40 hours a week plus price work available
- Van , Fuel Card, PDA and Uniform
Multitask Personnel are proudly working alongside their longstanding client; an experienced, nationwide property services company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Electrician to work on housing contracts, providing a comprehensive electrical service to domestic properties in the North West (Salford, Manchester)
Key responsibilities for this Electrician role are:
- Repairing and replacing electrical fittings
- Diagnosing and rectifying electrical faults
- Carrying out duties in line with the companies Equal Opportunities, Health and Safety, Customer Service and Performance Policies
In return, what we’ll expect from you
Competent in all aspects of electrical discipline, have testing/ completing certification experience, owning a full set of tools. Qualifications to achieve an ECS Gold Card are essential (graded at Installation/ Maintenance Level). A testing qualification is desirable.
The company offers:
A range of benefits for a rewarding career including though not limited to:
- · Pension scheme
- · Discounted gym memberships
- · Discounts and savings on travel, hotels, shopping, holidays and restaurants
- · Life Insurance
- · Smart Health (including round the clock access to 24/7 UK-based GPs)
- · Health Shield Plan
- Investment in upskilling and development of employees
If you have the desire to work in a busy and high performing team then please apply.
Contact Carly for more information on 07754854146 / firstname.lastname@example.org