Are you fed up of working away and long hours?
We have an exciting new opportunity to work with an award winning property services company, who are currently looking for an Electrical Site Supervisor due to continued growth. They are looking for a driven individual, who has both proven experience and the ambition to progress and grow with the company.
Our client specialise in testing and maintenance on thousands of projects nationwide, they currently have several large social housing contracts, along with partnerships with landlords, local authorities and private sector companies. Being a market leader they pride themselves in investing in people and creating the best working environments for their teams.
- Deal with job orders on a daily basis, liaise with onsite trades and sub-contractors.
- Use a schedule of rates in order to prepare jobs.
- Deal with enquiries and queries from customer when needed.
- Attend routine site visits throughout the projects to ensure quality and check progress.
- Liaise with Site Managers and Supervisors.
- Make sure all site documentation is recorded accordingly to company systems.
- Quantify and order materials for onsite trades to carry out works.
- Hold 1-2-1’s and reviews for operatives where necessary.
- Check timesheets daily/weekly.
- Assist with implementation of H & S procedures.
- Manage operative’s punctuality and attendance along with giving tool box talks and training.
- Liaise with tenants & customers on works been carried out, commencement & completion.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout all works.
- Ensure or all programme of works is up to date and distributed.
- Check all electrical qualifications of outsourced contractors.
- Prepare documentation and drawing of works where necessary.
- Comply with all legislations and paperwork’s needed in line with NICEIC.
- Ability & Certification to be able to sign of electrical testing
- Ensure that the results of inspection and testing are recorded correctly on the appropriate certificates or reports.
- Ensure that the equipment, documentation and records are available for inspection when required by NICEIC.
You will need:
- To be qualified to be the “Qualified Supervisor” for testing and inspection
- To be commercially minded.
- Previous experience on managing multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to manage operatives and labour needed.
- Technical knowledge within given trade.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to train and develop individuals
- Willingness to operate out of hours if needed
- Crica £31,000
- Company Van
This is great opportunity for the right candidate who wants to progress with a rapidly growing business. If you are keen to get stuck on and get rewarded for doing so then apply now!