Are you an experienced Electrical Estimator seeking a new challenge? Would you like to work for an exciting, well established and expanding organisation? Is so read on, our client are a Mechanical, Electrical and Data business who deliver projects for a range of commercial and retail companies Nationwide.
Due to expansion they are looking for a Electrical Estimator to join their team, duties will include but are not limited to:
· Develop competitive design solutions to client’s briefs with input from the professional team and subcontractors.
· Adopt a proactive approach to value engineering throughout the design phase of projects.
· Compile accurate budget cost & cost plans using appropriate data including company historical data.
· Work together with the Management team to successfully deliver negotiated opportunities.
· Liaison with the project team and visit site to identify site specific risks.
· Acquiring a thorough understanding of each tender including identifying and recording all relevant risk & opportunity.
· Contribute to the design development process and attend design team meetings.
· Pricing of rates from first principles.
· Adjudication and comparison of sub contract quotations.
· Risk management throughout the tender period and preparation of the tender Risk Register when required.
· Preparing the contractors proposals for projects.
· Submitting tenders in accordance with the client’s requirements, including and post tender requests.
· Run internal mid tender review meetings as required.
· Attending tender settlement meetings for each project.
· Good understanding of BREEAM, EPC’s, relevant Building Regulations
· Ensuring that all bids submitted are technically correct.
· Professional approach when dealing with clients and their representatives.
· Have previous experience within a electrical background
· Information seeking and negotiation skills
· Be a team player
· Have commercial awareness
· Proficient in use of Excel and Evaluate (or similar software)
· Competent in use of Outlook and Word
· Industry knowledge
· Demonstrate experience in a similar role.
· Good commercial acumen
· Able to communicate at different levels and situations and influence people
· Able to perform consistently under pressure
· See an opportunity and develop it
In return they offer:
· Competitive Salary
· Excellent working environment
· Excellent scope for progression
To apply for the position please call Claire on 01709 820 102 or email email@example.com