Multitask Personnel are working with a leading UK Smart Metering Organisation who install and maintain gas, electric and smart meters on behalf of energy suppliers.
They provide a completely integrated service from beginning to end, from project managing the installation of the gas and/or electricity supply and connection through to the procurement, installation and management of the meter asset, data collection and on-going energy management solutions.
We are looking to recruit a Data Analyst to work at their Doncaster office, this is initially a temp contract which could lead to a permanent role.
Provide high quality information to the Operations, Completions and Billing teams.
Liaise with External Suppliers to provide industry data.
- Working on AdHoc requests, projects and BAU reporting as well as ensuring these are accurate
- Correcting data errors identified in completions reports and updating systems to reflect this
- Reviewing and managing error pots
- Work collaboratively across teams to produce reports and ensure they are delivered to a high standard.
- Work to KPI’s set
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator
- IT literate, with good PC skills particularly Excel proficient
- The ability to pick up new systems and processes quickly
- Have a through and methodical approach.
- Ideally you will have experience analysing customer, transactional and/or online data
- 40 hour week / Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm
- £10ph paid weekly
- Opportunity of permanent role
To apply for this role please click the link below to apply via our website or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org