Multitask Personnel are working with a leading facilities and property management company within the UK. They specialise in the fabric, mechanical and electrical upkeep of commercial buildings and licenced premises. With their own in house facilities team of engineers, trade workers and support staff they provide reactive and proactive maintenance throughout the sector.
We are currently working with them to recruit a Customer Service Agent to be based out of their Sheffield office on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the customer service function is to ensure that all external customers are taken care of while at the same ensuring that it’s done in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Manage accounts for own nominated clients
- Take orders from clients and follow job through to completion
- Updating the internal workflow management system ensuring data provides real-time progress information.
- Ensure all involved parties are kept up to date throughout the process
- Liaise with sub-contractors, follow up on works and check documentation on receipts and completed jobs.
- Issue purchase order to sub-contractors, confirm receipt, ETA, follow-up progress and validate documentation.
- Work closely with other internal departments to ensure all billing queries are resolve and clients are billed efficiently and effectively.
- Work with and support other customer service agents on the team
- Attend face to face meetings with clients
- Report on internal and external systems and procedures
- Report any issues to management
- Help and guide others within the team
- On occasion take on call
You will need:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience building relationships with customers (within a similar industry will be advantageous but not necessary)
- Leadership qualities
- Understanding of business and financial aspects of the role
- Excellent administration skills
- Permanent contract
- Opportunity to work for a well establish, reputable business within the industry
- Full time – Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:00
- Salary: £22K-£26K DOE
- 33 days holiday per year (including bank holiday)
To apply for this position please apply via the link or send your CV to email@example.com