Do you have excellent admin and telephone skills? Are you seeking a position within an established and extremely reputable business based in Knowsley? If so read on…
Due to the award of recent contracts and growth in the business our client are looking to recruit a number of planning staff to join their team:
Duties will include:
- The role will involve booking jobs in for engineers and planning schedules
- Planning engineers routes
- Updating information onto in-house computer system
- Ensure all required equipment and stock is ordered and has been delivered to the job can be complete
- Data inputting
- Inbound and Outbound phone calls
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft excel as the role is heavily based on data input.
- Previous experience within an office environment
- A hardworking can-do attitude
The operating hours are Monday to Friday 8 am to 8pm and you must be flexible to work 40 hours within these hours, however, initially you would mainly work 8am to 5pm with 1 hour lunch.
Start salary £18,720 plus benefits and good scope for progression for the right candidates
The positions are permanent roles but you would work an initial 3 month probation period through the recruitment agency.
To apply for the role please Faye on 01709 820102 or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org