Have you got great administration and customer service skills? Do you have a confident telephone manner and can build rapport quickly with customers? Then read on….
Our client are a leading utilities installation company based in Cardiff, we’re working closely with them to recruit a number of Metering Coordinators to work in their Industrial and Commercial Meter department, this is on a permanent basis.
They are a growing company with fantastic opportunities for progression.
To maximise customer appointments for both Gas / Electricity Meter visits & plan the work for the field engineers, including grouping jobs in the most efficient way possible and arranging access ahead of their visit. To provide constant support to the field engineers and any sub-contractors, including directions when necessary, and schedule amendments in order to maximise meter installs and keep cancelled jobs to a minimum. The role also involves working with internal departments to meet customer requirements.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with both inbound and outbound calls to current industrial and commercial clients to book appointments for electric meter exchanges
- Updating information onto in-house computer system
- Arrange access to properties to ensure the engineers’ day runs as smoothly as possible
- Checking and managing engineer’s availability, provide support to them throughout their day, handle any ad-hoc queries
- Carrying out all administration duties
The ideal candidate needs to:
- Be confident on the phone and with all Microsoft packages
- Have a good rapport with customers
- Be able to adapt and learn quickly
- Be able to overcome objections in a professional manner
- Enjoy working to and exceeding monthly targets
- Be eager to learn and want to succeed
Desirable but not mandatory:
- Call centre experience
- Meter Industry background
Salary is £19-22.5k depending on experience
Hours are 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri.
If you have a hardworking attitude and think you would suit this position please click the link to apply or send your CV to email@example.com