Multitask Personnel are working with a leading facilities management company are seeking a driven, experienced Administrator to join their fantastic team in Sheffield.
Due to growth we are looking to recruit two Administrators on a permanent basis.
- To be the main conduit of information to and from regional managers.
- Accountability of all daily tasks initially within the Minor Works Team.
- Proactively manage SLA/KPI’s are achieved.
- Accurate completion and closure of all minor works jobs within the CRM system.
- First point of contact for inbound area managers calls and escalation point for engineers.
- To attend meetings as and when necessary. From time to time this may require you to attend meetings at another location away from the office as requested by the client.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Key contact for Area Managers to escalate or request updates following tasks requested.
- Accountability for all minor works activities, liaising with planning, working towards strict deadlines and reporting completion, progress updates into Senior Account Manager escalating concerns.
- Provide direction and steer around service delivery around the internal teams.
- Co-ordinating all OOH trading hours works to be scheduled.
- Reviewing completed tasks by engineers and Sub-Contractors and following through to completion within SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- Processing of all quote requests, ensuring prompt turnaround within the agreed SLA.
- Processing of quote acceptances, responsible for ordering correct materials and plant.
- Effective utilisation, efficiency of despatching engineers, reviewing & reporting.
- Assistance with the preparation for invoicing by Finance and handover to them.
To apply for the role please call Faye on 01709 820102 or send a CV to email@example.com