We are working with a reputable company who are going through exciting times as they push and grow their business within the construction industry.
From excavation and ground works to new builds, development and refurbishment. They are looking for a construction administrator to work within their construction department who is ambitious, dedicated and a big team player.
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Logging new orders
- Updating and creating Operating & Maintenance Manuals
- Assisting QS’s with contracts and paperwork
- Dealing with site and office ordering and recording accordingly
- Keeping the internal system and Client's external systems updated
- Raising purchase orders (ordering parts)
- Other administrative duties within the construction department as needed.
You will be part of a team, working together to ensure efficiency at all times. You will have the desire to progress and develop in all areas and the motivation to make a difference. Along with hitting deadlines and getting stuck in where ever needed.
- Minimum of 1 year experience within construction
- Experienced in working within a fast moving multi discipline environment.
- Willing to assist in all aspects of the business
- Enthusiastic and positive at all times; offer solutions whenever problems are presented.
- Have a positive attitude when under pressure.
- Hold relevant qualifications (desirable / not essential)
- Computer literate
- Good telephone manner
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00-5.00
- 23 Days Holiday
- Support for progression in a rapidly growing business
- Salary between £21K - £25K DOE
This is an opportunity to work for a family run business who pride themselves on developing peoples careers, promoting internally and a real role your sleeves up culture.