We have a number of fantastic opportunities to join a dynamic and expanding business within the Smart Meter industry. Based in Bolton, our client are recruiting for a number of temporary outbound sales advisors.
- Make a high volume of outbound calls to energy customers, with the aim to book appointments to fit new SMART meters
- Deal with any incoming queries from customers
- Proactively communicate with your allocated engineers to ensure they are aware of any specific requirements
- Deliver excellent customer service to customers and clients
- Outbound Call Centre selling Experience (Preferred not essential)
- Excellent customer service skills with selling/cross selling/upselling experience
- Efficient and concise communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle and overcome objections while maintaining service and meeting set KPI’s
- Confident IT ability
- Outgoing and resilient personality
The office opening hours are Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-5pm, you must be flexible to be able to work shifts between these days and hours.
Successful candidates will attend a 6 week training course at the clients’ site in Horwich. (Office is socially distanced)
(The role is to start in May, based on current COVID restrictions the role may be initially working from home after the 6 weeks training, but will be based at the site in Horwich as soon as is deemed safe to do so)
In return the company offer full training, a starting salary of £9.30ph plus monthly incentives of up to £150 per month on completion of set targets, any hours worked over 40hrs per week are paid at a higher rate.
To apply please follow the link below or send a CV to email@example.com