Multitask Personnel are working with a restoration company who consist primarily of the restoration of listed buildings/structures and monuments, buildings of significant architectural interest & building or structures.
We are working alongside them to recruit a Stone Mason/ Experienced Bricklayer due to the work load.
The applicant must have:
- Experience on working with listed buildings. (Preferred)
- Knowledge or traditional and current build methods.
- Brick and stone laying experience.
- Use of lime-based materials.
- Good understanding of construction.
- References and CV
- Full clean driving licence.
- Valid CSCS card
Brief and Benefits:
- On site working hours are 8:00am – 4:30pm – Monday to Friday
- Company van provided
- You will be responsible for providing all your own hand tools. All power tools and plant will be provided.
- Working away or evening work may be required from time to time due to the nature and specialty of our contracts. All accommodation and subsistence will be provided.
- Competitive rates of pay, dependent on experience held.
Salary: Up to £35,000.00 per year – depending on experience
Contact Beth on 01709 820102 or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org