Multitask Personnel are working with a commercial property maintenance company providing planned and reactive maintenance as well as installation work to pub and restaurant chains within the North.
They are currently looking to recruit a Billing Administrator to work alongside the accounts team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will ensure building maintenance work carried out is accurately charged and billed.
Main duties will include:
- Check engineer worksheets for accuracy and detail.
- Calculate labour and material costs.
- Data input onto the client and their customers’ work information systems.
- Obtain additional information from engineers and subcontractors to resolve queries or billing problems.
- Work closely with other internal departments to ensure all billing queries are resolve and clients are billed efficiently and effectively.
- Request billing corrections or changes from clients if needed.
- Recommend changes and improvements to the billing process.
- Maintain archive systems and processes.
- Carry out general office duties as filing, scanning, photocopying.
- Carry out other duties consistent with the job-holder’s knowledge and skills which are necessary for the satisfactory completion of contracts or business goals.
The ideal candidate:
- Desirable – GCSE grade C/level 4 or above in Maths/ English;
- Desirable – Relevant administrative NVQ/apprenticeship
- Desirable - Previous experience in a similar role
- Essential – previous administrative experience
- Essential – IT competencies in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong numerical and IT skills (to be a least Stage 1 competent in Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.as well as in a team
In return the company offer a salary of £17,076, ongoing support including regular reviews to monitor performance and salary.
Hours of work Monday to Friday 8.30am -5:00pm
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Faye on 01709 820102