Arborist Team Leader – Redditch
Multitask Personnel are working alongside an Environmental management company who offer an arboriculture, landscaping maintenance and tree consultancy services across the UK. They offer an array of expert services including tree surgery, arboriculture consultancy, landscaping, rope access, vegetation clearance and ecological mitigation and ecology and the control of invasive and noxious weeds.
We are working alongside them to recruit an arborist team leader to work within an established team based out of Redditch.
The Duties will include but not limited to:
- Preform Arborist duties when needed
- Managing different sites for the duration of the contract alongside managing the team
- Open to assisting the team when needed
To be successful you will have:
- CSCS Card
- Experience working within Environmental Service
- Knowledge of Groundworks e.g. drainage
The company offers:
- Permanent role with a competitive package
- Local work
- Opportunity for career progression
For more information please apply via the link or send a current CV to email@example.com