Multitask Personnel are working with an experienced and established construction firm who are passionate about housing maintenance and development.
We are assisting them to recruit an enthusiastic Arborist to work within the Grounds Maintenance Team.
You will undertake all types of Arboriculture work to areas and properties as per the customers specifications.
Reporting to the Lead Arborist you will be part of a broader team of professionals responsible for providing an excellent arboriculture service.
- Full UK Driving licence
- Chipper operation
- Level 2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-cutting (CS30.1 & CS30.2)
- Level 2 Award in Felling & Processing Trees Up to 380mm (CS31)
- Level 3 Award in Felling & Processing Trees Over 380mm (CS32)
- Level 2 Award in Accessing a Tree Using a Rope & Harness (CS38.1)
- Level 3 Award in Aerial Tree Rescue Operations (CS38.2)
- Level 2 Award in Aerial Rescue & Access a Tree With a Rope & Harness (CS 38)
- Level 3 Award in Aerial Cutting of Trees Using Free Fall Techniques (CS39)
- Level 3 Award in Aerial Tree Pruning (CS40)
- Level 3 Award in Aerial Tree Rigging (CS41)
- Level 2 Award in Remove Branches and Breakdown Crowns (Desirable) (CS37)
- First Aid at work (Desirable)
- MAWP (Desirable)
We offer a range of benefits for a rewarding career including a pension scheme, staff discount club membership. We’ll also make sure you get the training and benefits you deserve.
If you would like to apply for the position, please contact Beth on 01709 820102 or send your CV to email@example.com