Arboriculture Contracts Manager (operational) - Redditch
We are working with a specialist client providing tree care and arboriculture services to domestic and commercial customers across the Midlands & Yorkshire
Due to growth, we are now looking to recruit an Assistant Contract Manager (operational) with extensive knowledge in Arboriculture to assist in the delivery of all contracts, both operationally & financially.
You will support the Arboriculture Operations Manager and have overall financial responsibility for his / her contracts. Developing budgets/quotations, forecasting and delivering services in line with forecast ensuring profitability is an integral part of the Assistant Contract Manager function.
You will demonstrate strong team management & have the ability to leverage team skills to ensure that the Operations function is acting as one overall team giving the same clear and consistent messages
You will also have the opportunity to attend seminars and build up knowledge on future changes to legislation that will effect operational processes and share this within the company including contributions to training sessions
You will be able to demonstrate experience in
- Arboriculture industry or similar (forestry services, agriculture)
- Compliance that satisfies the requirements of ISO accreditations ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
- Contract Financial responsibility for specific works
- Identifying / providing training and rolling out regular HSEQ updates via tool box talks to all contract specific staff as agreed with the Operations Manager / Compliance Manager
- Delivering quality, environmental and safety inspections to ensure the services the client deliver are compliant across each client
- Developing quotations and assisting in Operational methodology to ensure the continued growth of the company
- Undertaking regular audits of site-based documents to ensure compliance with the clients policies and procedures and UK legislation i.e. LOLER, PUWER
- Providing support during Compliance reviews and meetings with key stakeholders (both internal, and external
- Managing Field Staff across all levels ensuring the client maintains their brand of excellence and service at all times.
- Leading Field staff teams to ensure a continually developing culture of HSEQ excellence
- Ensuring team understand and deliver best practice at all times
- Working alongside other internal departments, external partners & senior leadership to ensure all contract are administered and operated to the highest standards
Degree calibre or commensurate experience Any formal Industry / managerial related qualifications highly desirable. (HND, BA Hons, BSc, MSC) – Desirable
In return the company will offer a competitive salary based on experience, company vehicle, fuel card, phone, on- going training and upskilling knowledge through attending seminars and sharing this knowledge to further develop the company/employee knowledge & skills
For more information on the role please hit apply! Or call 07718 402628