Are you a Administrator looking to work for a reputable company in Doncaster? Then read on….
Our client are an Installation and Maintenance company dealing with domestic, smart dual fuel meters, they are looking for an Administrator to join their team in Doncaster on a ongoing basis.
You will be responsible for ensuring replenishment and stock system accuracy and stock reporting activity. This role will require good communication and close working with warehouse/transport functions to ensure timely return of stock.
- Working with the Stock Team and Warehouse Team to ensure physical stockholding across all client locations is accurately reflected within the stock system.
- Working with other departments to ensure the speedy return of gas and electric meters to the correct owners.
- To maintain high standards of data accuracy in relation to stock adjustments, stock allocation and reporting.
- Creating picking and removal lists for the warehouse, using information from relevant sources.
- Booking in transport to return OFMAT and electric meters.
- To take initiative and respond to email queries, working closely with other members of the stock team to resolve, and escalating if necessary.
- Liaising daily with engineers, planning and scheduling teams, Stock Control, Sub-Contractors and Transport & Warehousing teams.
- To complete ad-hoc duties that support both the function and the business, as and when requested.
- To step up into any role to cover any holiday, sickness if required.
You must possess good admin skills, working within a busy environment, able to work with others and own initiative, working in accordance to daily targets, analysing data and cleansing systems.
- Team Player
- Hands on approach
- Strong Microsoft and excel skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communicator
- Able to work in a busy and demanding environment without sacrificing quality or breaching H&S Rules and Regulations
- Ability to cope under pressure and to persevere
- Ability to use judgement to make sound decisions and solve problems
- Able to follow correct policies, procedures and standards at all times
- Able to work in a busy and demanding environment without sacrificing quality or breaching health and safety rules.
- 8am-4.30pm Mon to Fri, (this could change to a 6am start)
- £8.91ph increasing to £9.50 at week 13.
To apply for this role please send a CV to email@example.com or call Faye or Amie on 01709 820102