Multitask Personnel are working with a leading rotational moulding company based at Hellaby Industrial Estate. The headquarters are based in Italy with the UK division established in 2018 to meet the demands of its UK customer base. Since 2018 to company has and continues to grow from strength to strength.
We are recruiting for a number of workshop operatives to assist in the production of fuel tanks for agricultural vehicles.
- To work in the production and assembly of plastic moulded parts
- Adhere to health and safety procedures
- Operate and use heavy machinery
- Quality check all parts as you go
- Work as part of the team to manoeuvre large product
The ideal candidate
- Previous assembly experience (preferable)
- Be a good team player but also equally as good individually
- Able to work to tight deadlines in a busy and hot environment
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
Please be aware this is a physically demanding role, please take this into account when applying for the job.
In return the company offers:
- Mon-Fri on rotational shifts initially on 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm
- (Nights will be introduced when fully trained at an enhanced rate, these are Sun-Thurs 10pm-6am)
- Pay Rate is £9.67 basic, over 40hrs is £12.89 bank holidays and Sundays are £14.50
- The role is on a temp to perm basis
To apply for the role please call Amie on 01709 820102 or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org