Do you have excellent communication and admin skills? Are you looking to work for a reputable company based in Knowsley? If so read on…
Due to the award of recent contracts and growth in the business our client are looking to recruit a number of Customer service/planning staff to join their team:
Duties will include:
- Scheduling work to meet contract requirements
- Validating each job to ensure the required information is available,
- Rescheduling jobs that fall out of programme and prioritising and scheduling backfill and reinstatement tasks.
- Booking jobs in for engineers and planning schedules
- Updating information onto in-house computer system
- Ensure all required equipment and stock is ordered and has been delivered to the job
- Data inputting
- Inbound and outbound calls
The ideal candidate will:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft excel as the role is heavily based on data input.
- Have previous planning experience
- Have previous experience within an office environment
- Have a hardworking can-do attitude
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
The wage is £9 per hour plus benefits and good scope for progression for the right candidates
To apply please call Carly on 01709 820102 or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org