Are you a white goods repair engineer? Looking for contracting work? If so, read on…
Multitask Personnel are working with an award-winning retailer who specialise in telecommunications and services. Due to an increase in work load we are assisting them with the recruitment of white goods repair team.
We are working alongside the to recruit white goods repair engineer to work on a contract basis over the next couple of months. We are looking for engineer with experience with in electrical fault finding, testing and repair experience as well as awareness of electrical and electronic servicing; along with technical installation and repair skills.
You will repair products and provide excellent technical support to customers on a daily basis.
You will need:
- Previous domestic white goods repair experience – essential
- Previous experience with repairing appliances in customer properties
- Gas safe registered - desirable
- Own tools with the exception of test meters
What the company offer:
- Temporary to Permanent or Permanent contracts available
- Competitive salary
- Permanent positions are available – Dependant on experience
If you would be interested in this position please call Beth on 01709 820102 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org