Our client offer a range of services to the Rotherham area, one of these services is household bin collections. Due to the current situation and the role being a key worker role they are looking to recruit Waste Loaders on a temporary basis
You will be required to:
- Carry out collections in accordance with issued schedules, avoid contamination of waste and ensure all work is completed on the nominated collection day.
- To be responsible for the emptying of litter bins and the clearance of low level litter on scheduled routes as directed by the client.
- Collect bulky items of household waste and recycling materials on an appointment basis.
- Assist with the cleaning, repair and delivery of refuse containers across the Borough.
- Assist the driver at all times in the safe operation of the vehicle, including compliance with formal reversing procedures.
This role is physically demanding due to the nature of the work so please take this into consideration when applying.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7am till finish (usually 3pm), the role is based at Hellaby.
The work is initially temporary approx. 6-8 weeks work and will be assessed on a week by week basis.
Pay rate is £9.81 per hour and is paid weekly.
To apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org