Are you a Warehouse Operative available for work? Multitask Personnel are working with a client who specialise within the utility sector. They install, own and manage gas, electric and smart metering assets throughout the UK.
We are recruiting for experienced Warehouse Operatives to work at their Harworth site on a temp basis, this is for an immediate start.
- Work in Goods in – receiving stock, unloading and sorting returned meters
- Scan items, complete paperwork to return meters to relevant companies
- Assisting with goods out function
- Work as a team to keep the warehouse running smoothly
You will have:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- 8 hour shifts between 6am and 4.30pm (40 hour week)
- Monday to Friday
- Shift bubbles
- £8.72 per hour paid weekly with an increase to £9.30ph at week 13.
To apply send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amie on 01709 820102