Are you a Warehouse Operative with a FLT Reach Licence looking for a new role? Are you tired of constant shift changes and looking for a set shift pattern week in week out? If so read on…
Multitask Personnel are working with a client with various sites in Doncaster who install, own and manage utility metering assets and provide solutions throughout the UK. They are recruiting a Warehouse Operative with an in date Reach Truck Licence to work at their Balby site initially on a temporary basis (this could lead to full time)
- Ensuring goods are packed correctly
- Goods in – receiving stock, unloading and checking through deliveries for damage.
- Maintenance of stock levels
- Picking and packing
- Scanning items
- Occasionally use the fork lift
Ideal Candidate –
- Must have previous warehouse experience
- Preferably hold a UK Driving licence
- Work independently and part of a team
- In date Reach FLT licence (essential)
Please be aware, this is essentially a warehouse operative role with the occasional use of a fork lift truck not a full time fork lift driver role.
Hours of Work – 9.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday
Pay Rate is £9.41 per hour
To apply send a CV to email@example.com or call Faye on 01709 820102.