Are you a Warehouse Operative looking for a new role? Multitask Personnel are working with a client with various sites in Doncaster who install, own and manage utility metering assets and provide solutions throughout the UK.
They are recruiting for experienced Warehouse Operatives to work at their Harworth site on a temp-perm basis, this is for an immediate start.
- Work in Goods in – receiving stock, unloading and sorting returned meters
- Scan items, complete paperwork to return meters to relevant companies
- Assisting with goods out function
- Work as a team to keep the warehouse running smoothly
You will have:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Preferably hold a UK Driving licence
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Hours of Work –8.30am-5pm,
- Monday to Friday
- You will work in a shift ‘bubble’
- Pay Rate is £8.91 per hour increasing to £9.30 per after 13 weeks
To apply please follow the link or send a CV to email@example.com