Are you an experienced warehouse operative tired of working different shifts and looking for a set shift pattern Monday to Friday each week? Are you available to start a temp to perm contract immediately? Can you get to the Winwick area of Warrington easily enough? Then read on…
Our client are a dedicated dual fuel installation business, assisting energy suppliers with the roll out of new generation smart gas and electric meters throughout England, Wales and Scotland.
We are working with them to recruit an experienced warehouse operative at their site in Warrington, duties will include:
- Goods in – receiving stock, unloading and checking through deliveries for damage.
- Ensuring goods are packed correctly
- Picking and packing
- Scanning items
- Completing paperwork as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous warehouse experience
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Have a hardworking can-do attitude
- Be flexible to cover overtime when required
Hours of work are 8am-4.30pm Mon to Fri.
Pay rate is £8.21 per hour, this is on a temp to perm contract, so will become permanent for the right candidate.
To apply for this role please send a CV to email@example.com or call Faye on 0845 478 5009.