UPVC Window Fitter - Letchworth - Branded van as well as tools provided.
Multitask Personnel are working alongside a reputable company, and we are currently assisting them with the recruitment of a UPVC Window Fitter .
You should have previous experience in fitting Bi-Folding doors and UPVC windows, and preferably residential experience. Company van is provided as well as a competitive salary based on your experience.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in the installation of doors and windows
- Experience in reading drawings
- Some experience in brickwork / finishing work
- Ability to seal/silicone to high standard
- Good personal and social skills when dealing with customers
- The ability and strength to lift heavy glass units
- A full clean driving license
- A flexible approach to the job and be able to work closely with builders/architects
- Strong motivation to deliver high standards
The company offers:
- Competitive salary dependent on your skills and experience
- Pension scheme
- Tools & Uniform Provided
- Ongoing training
For more information please apply via the link or send a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01709 820102