Multitask Personnel are working on behalf of property maintenance company. Due to continued expansion, they are currently seeking an experienced, hardworking and reliable Reactive Maintenance Electrician.
You will be required to provide professional and efficient reactive maintenance & installation services as well as testing to clients within the retail, leisure and public sectors.
In addition to proven trade skills, you will also need excellent customer service skills as you will be in direct contact with customers.
Trade Related Tasks
- Undertake planned & reactive trade-related maintenance tasks within own area of expertise and skills set allocated by the Scheduler and/or appropriate manager.
- Undertake electrical refurbishment tasks including testing work on completion.
- Undertake testing and PPM work when instructed to do so.
- Ordering supplier parts via purchase order line.
- Managing van stock as required.
- Participate in the out of hours call out rota as designated.
- Qualified electrician – essential
- 2391 Inspection and Testing or equivalent
- Basic competency in using technology – email and the use of tablets for internal software system.
- Full driving licence – essential.
- Must be able to cover emergency call outs (evenings, weekends, and bank holidays on a rota basis)
To apply please give Beth a call on 07710390926/01709 820102 or send your CV to email@example.com